KV003 - KENYA - LAKE TURKANA & CHALBI DESERT
12 Days safari (Nbo/Nbo) 9 nights camping 2 nights bungalows
Northern Kenya has always carried a mystique of the remote & unexplored. To travel there is still an expedition where we need to be fully independent for food, water & fuel. Meetings with different tribes people & spectacular landscapes will leave you with the wildest memories. There has been little development in this �forgotten� land in the past years & the people live still in a traditional manner. The arid beauty of the giant Lake Turkana spreading out in the desert landscape will impress you. Then game viewing in Samburu Reserve will give you the chance to see all of the big game.
Click to enlarge
- Day 1 Nairobi/Lake Bogoria. Camping
- Day 2 Maralal. Camping
- Day 3 Parsaloi/South Horr. Camping
- Day 4 & 5 Lake Turkana. Bungalows
- Day 6 & 7 Chalbi Desert. Camping
- Day 8 Ndoto Mountains. Camping
- Day 9 Wamba. Camping
- Day 10 Samburu Game Reserve. Camping
- Day 11 Samburu Game Reserve. Camping
- Day 12 Return Nairobi.